join our team
With over 700 units either currently under construction or in the pipeline, along with the 1500 units already under our belt, we’re always looking for great individuals to join our team! Everyone on our team is expected to bring competence and commitment, and in return they can expect the appropriate direction, resources, time, and discretional latitude to perform at exceptional levels. Sound like a great fit for your career goals? Browse our current open positions below and contact us today for information.
We are currently seeking an energetic and dynamic Leasing Consultant to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing management company that promotes a professional work environment. No experience required- we will train the right individual!
Leasing Consultants play a critical role within our organization. Your dual and equally important missions are to attract and retain residents. To accomplish these objectives, you must possess a unique combination of top-notch sales and customer service skills.
Are you up for the challenge? If so, read on to learn the specific job responsibilities and qualifications.
Sales and Marketing Responsibilities:
Greeting prospective residents (by phone or in-person), assessing their needs, presenting our communities, and closing the sale.
Generating qualified leads via internet and outreach and converting them into sales.
Ensuring the office, models and vacant apartments are in perfect condition.
Conducting market surveys and utilizing the information to improve sales.
Poised for success!
Customer Service Responsibilities:
Participating in the monthly lease renewal program.
Responding to resident concerns.
Exemplary communication skills.
Accepting service requests and following-up to ensure prompt resolution.
Continually inspecting the property and reporting any service needs to maintenance staff.
Outstanding sales, marketing and customer service skills.
Highly motivated and team-oriented personal style.
Open to change and able to multi-talk in a fast-paced environment.
Proficient in typing and good at spelling, punctuation, grammar, and oral communication.
Able to perform basic mathematical functions (add, subtract, multiply and divide.)
This is a part time position (approximately 20-30 hours per week); Saturday availability is required.
To apply, please respond via email with resume attached. No calls please.
The Maintenance Technician performs service duties and coordinates activities of workers/vendors to insure that all upkeep, inventory and repair of grounds and buildings of the property is completed in an efficient manner.
Job Description : To be responsible for the overall maintenance of the property and all areas related to the day-to-day maintenance of the community. Essential duties & responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1) Perform maintenance on all appliances.
2) Perform electrical repairs, plumbing work, carpentry work.
3) Perform custodial work & grounds work.
4) Refurbishing of apartments prior to resident occupancy.
5) Painting & drywall repair.
6) Keep accurate records regarding preventative maintenance, work orders, refurbishing, annual inspections, inventories.
7) Schedule & coordinate with vendors as needed.
8) Other responsibilities as determined and delegated by the Property Manager.
Job Requirements :To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1) High school education or equivalent.
2) Minimum 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education & experience. Training in some or all of the areas a plus: carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, refurbishing, cleaning, a/c, & appliance repair.
3) Ability to read & interpret documents, math ability & reasoning ability.
4) HVAC certification required.
-Equal Opportunity Employer-
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please respond to this ad. No calls please.